FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS1. All vouchers are to be redeemed in Chapter One, Farnborough Common, Locksbottom, Kent BR6 8NF only.
2. All vouchers will be emailed to address given on on-line order form only.
3. All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange.
4. All vouchers must be booked in advance.
5. Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call 01689 854848 to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
6. Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Chapter One Restaurant Ltd. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
7. Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
8. Experience vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival at the restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
9. Vouchers purchased for experiences can be exchanged for the experience detailed on the voucher or for goods and services up to the value of that experience.
10. Items ordered in addition to the experience and discretionary service charges / gratuities are not included in the price of experience vouchers. Please note some dishes may have a supplement charge (marked on menu) which will need to settled at the time the voucher is redeemed.
11. Experience Vouchers cannot be exchanged between restaurants.
12. Vouchers for experience days (i.e. master class) are only valid with a booking and no admittance shall be permitted for persons without a booking.
13. Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
14. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Where vouchers are dispatched by email, risk will pass to the customer when the email is sent and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full.
15. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
16. For voucher queries relating to the menus, restaurants or bookings please call 01689 854848
17. Refunds can be made on unused vouchers bought directly from Chapter One Restaurant within 14 days of purchase.
18. Refunds can only be made to the purchaser and the monies will be refunded directly to the original method of payment.
19. Competition prizes or promotional free gifts cannot be refunded.
20. To request a refund please send your voucher along with a covering letter explaining the reason for your request to Chapter One Restaurant Ltd
21. The value of the experience voucher is correct on the day of purchase. Please note prices may increase after the day of purchase. Customers will be responsible for the difference.